Saturday, March 8, 2008

a few thoughts


it was recently brought to my attention by one of my roommates that i have a really bad habit of losing change all over our apartment. the floor of my bedroom is covered in loose change and the occasional dollar bill. i don't know how to explain this habit of mine... but i suppose the closest conclusion i can come to is that i just don't consider coins real currency.

And here is Robert Downey Jr. as a black man for the film Tropic Thunder which is being directed by Ben Stiller. YEP. EVERYTHING I JUST SAID IS TRUE GUYS.
will it be the next white chicks?

4 comments:

Samuel said...

i love change! seriously a lot.

can i come over and take all of yours?

Monica said...

OOOH
MY NAME'S AMALIA AND I'M SO FUCKIN RICH

I DON'T EVEN SEE COINS AS REAL CURRENCY

EVEN THOUGH POOR PEOPLE ASK FOR QUARTERS ALL THE TIME

Zachary Nash said...

you could melt the coins down into one big coin.

the end.

A. Von Falcon said...

I have noticed your lack of concern for your coinage, but robert downey jr. as a black man worries me much more!

We already had to watch him as a wolfman, whats next?

A mermaid?

I dunno, I just dunno